I have had this blog for little over a year now, so I figured that it was high time that I did a little getting to know me post. I cannot guarantee that it will be a particularly interesting post, but if you’re bored, want to know more or just have a spare ten minutes then I hope you enjoy these 25 facts about me.
1. I am ginger and proud. I used to hate my red hair and the pale complexion and freckles that came with it. Now I love my hair and freckles. I’m still working on the paleness, until then fake tan is my best friend.
2. I give all my furbabies Harry Potter names. Dudley, my wonderfully weird Dalmatian is named after the infamous bully, Dudley Dursley. I don’t even like his character much, but the name suits him so much. My beloved hamster was named after Yorkshire’s hero, Neville Longbottom.
3. I dig vegan food. Seriously. I have never loved food as much as I do now I’m vegan.
4. I’m learning German. It’s a slow process, but an interesting one.
5. I get obsessed easily. It doesn’t take long for a TV show, book or hobby to take over my life.
6. Comfort is key. I live in oversized everything, boots and pyjamas.
7. I’m kinda awkward. I struggle to talk to people or act ‘normally’ around them.
8. I have 7 tattoo’s. For now. Eventually I will have A LOT more.
9. I love books. I love reading them. I love the smell of them. I love buying them. I just love books.
10. My boyfriend is 2 and a half years younger than me. That’s right, he’s my toy boy. Joking.. Kind of.
11. Country music is my all time favourite. I also like pop punk, metal and slow sad love songs.
12. I watch ASMR videos every night. I struggle to sleep, and I suffer from anxiety. ASMR videos don’t trigger me, but they do relax me and send me to sleep.
13. I’m my own worst enemy. I struggle with very low self esteem, I am very critical of myself and it doesn’t help with my anxiety and depression.
14. I care way too much what people think. Which is why I don’t share this blog much on my social media, I can’t bare the judgement.
15. I’m going to be an Auntie. And I truly cannot wait to have a nephew.
16. I’m 5ft. I quite like being petite, especially when it means Vans are cheaper because I can fit in kids sizes.
17. I’m 25. But I look about 18 at a push.
18. Orcas are my favourite animal. Which means Free Willy is my favourite film.
19. I love oat milk. All other milks are far inferior, in my opinion.
20. I have a phobia of holes. Small, clustered holes freak me the hell out. Ugh. I’m itchy just thinking about them.
21. I love the colour black. It’s not often I’m wearing another other than all black everything.
22. My boyfriend and I plan on travelling. One day we hope to buy a van, kit it out and bugger off to see the world.
23. Anne of Green Gables is my hero. Even if she is a fictional child. Her outlook on life is inspiring.
24. I feel everything deeply. I’m definitely a lover and not a fighter. I feel every emotion so deeply it’s unreal. But if I love you, then I will love you with every ounce of my being.
25. Coffee shops are my favourite places. You cannot beat sitting in a cosy coffee shop, drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book.
If you made it this far, then thank you! What are 3 facts about you that you’d like to share?
Peace & Love, Sian